Charleston's Premier Fine Art & Antique Auction House
Designer Liquidation Sale *3 Days Only*
Two-part estate sale at a palatial plantation style mansion in Coosaw Creek. This sale is a dream for homeowners, collectors, dealers & everyone in between! The sale is packed full of all home décor, & decorative accessories, lighting, collectibles, and so much more! The initial sale will take place over a three-day weekend beginning Friday, April 5th - Sunday April 7th. This home is packed full of great finds to fill your home or stock inventory for dealers. The homeowner had two retail stores, so many items are in new to like new condition and priced to move!
The initial part of the sale will take place on the first floor of the home, so when coming, please enter at the GROUND LEVEL on the right side of the home. Coosaw Creek does not allow signage, so please follow GPS directions. PLEASE DO NOT PULL ONTO THE GRASS OR BLOCK DRIVEWAYS. You will be asked to leave the sale.
Sale Highlights Include
- Blue & White Porcelain
- Brass Nautical Door Plates
- Hand Painted Italian & Mexican Pottery
- Women’s Accessories, Handbags, Shoes, Clothing, Fur Capes & More
- Copper Planters
- Chandeliers & Lighting
- Moroccan Style Lanterns
- Mid Century Style Home Décor
- Limoges Boxes
- Persian & Indian Rugs
- Handmade Baskets
- Ande Rooney Enamel Advertising Sings
- Christmas Decorations
- Decorative Pillows
- Tools & Yard Equipment
- Crystal & Glass Vases, Stemware, Pitchers
- Asian Collectibles
- Ping Pong Table
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- Cash Preferred, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, No Personal Checks - Business Checks Only (Return Check Fee $35)
- Items sold as is, where is. No warranty.
- All sales final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- Rain or shine.
- No public restroom.
- No pets, food or drink allowed in the house.
- Inspect items to your satisfaction before purchase.
- Bring help to load large items.
- You break it, you buy it.
- Use caution while on the property: We are not responsible for accidents or injuries. If damage is caused by a shopper, said shopper and/or their guardian is responsible for repair and replacement costs.
- We reserve the right to open the sale before the posted start time.
- First come, first served – the waiting line must monitor itself.
- All items subject to 9% Sales Tax, if you have a retail license a copy must be presented at time of purchase.
- Items MUST be removed by Sunday, April 7th at 4:00pm or will be considered abandoned & no refund will be issued
- Though rare, due to circumstances beyond our control, an item(s) pictured for sale may be removed by our client prior to the doors opening.
- We do not allow large bags or purses, empty shopping bags can be brought into the sale, however will be inspected upon checkout.
4263 Persimmon Woods Drive
North Charleston, SC 29420
Dates & Times:
Friday, April 5th 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, April 6th 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, April 7th 10:00am - 4:00p
Directions & Notes:
The Sale is on the GROUND FLOOR, so please enter at the door to the right of the home.